I was supposed to do this tag along time ago. I should clarify first that I am doing not out of compulsion nor out of lack of material. But, it would actually be interesting to see if I can put together an honest interpretation of myself and translate it without any refinement. Some of these details might already be known and I am not going to write whether I belong to a different planet or not :)
The rules -
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
1. I love dozing in green pastures(esp. when the contour of the land is slightly elevated), fold my hands and locked it behind my head, indulge myself in a world created by illusions. In other words I am a dreamer. People say some are realist some are dreamers. I guess you can categorized me in the latter genre.
2. I am still aimless about what my goals are. I tend to think goals in life as being different from career choice or tasting success.
3. I always dream about traveling the world, know about different people and their cultures.
4. I like people who have a good taste in food.(literally and figuratively speaking)
5. Once, I jumped down from the first floor because the elders started suspecting me and my friends were upto something (they were right though). This happened only a week after the plasters in my leg were removed.
6. I am very bad in planning. I seldom do it.
7. I love the company of gals.(not in the other sense) :P
8.The Ace of Spades is my favorite card. If possible, I keep it for my last play.
9. I despise astrologers.
10. I love cooking for myself.
11. I am in pursuit of expanding my collection of documentaries on rock bands histories .
12. Learning the meaning of people's names is one of my idiosyncrasies. Don't be alarmed if I ask yours too. 'Anagha' which means sinless is one of the favorite I came across.
13. Topics on God, religion , life, death,time, rock and roll are ice breakers when it comes to starting a conversation with me.
14. I am also an 'aspirational hobbyist' which Shantanu coined it. I wanted to become a fighter after watching Tony Jaa, an actor after getting awestruck by every one of Tom Hanks' performances, a sportsperson during the world cup days, wanted to be in a band everytime I hear an Iron Maiden's number.
15. I regretted the fact that I don't have enough pictures of my childhood days.
16. I have always admired people who are good in writing but not necessarily so for those who are good in talking.
17.I really don't like smoking but I have tried it.
18. I am a comic follower till this day. I even have a list of my own top 10 favorite comics.
19. I don't like heavy make-up in gals.
20.I have bunked classes the most on mondays and fridays and very rarely on saturdays. Maybe its because I was born on a saturday(I know the logic sounds absurb).
21.Whenever I get bored in a particular class, I used to entertain myself by calculating the love-hate relationship percentage of every gal I knew, on the last page of my notebook.
22. I am habituated to give people petnames.(esp. to the ones close to me)
23.If I ever have a son, I would want him to grow up to be a sportsperson.
24.Black is my favorite color when it comes to the choice of color in clothes.
25.I am a devoted 'window shopaholic' and I have no qualms about it.
Thats all. On the hindsight I think I could have listed a few more. I tag this to